Welcome to Campeon, a hip and energetic Mexican Sports Restaurant and Bar geared towards the sports enthusiast that is tired of traditional sports themed restaurant cuisine. Our menu has been interpreted as classic Mexican Cuisine with a unique Manhattan twist. Our restaurant has the most advanced audio visual system available with HD 80 inch Sharp Aquos televisions and a collection of LG televisions broadcasting in 240 hertz that are perfect for viewing all of your favorite sporting events.
We have a variety of on premise and off premise food and beverage options for you to choose from. However, if one of our options does not suit what you are looking for we would be pleased to customize a package to your specifications. Please do not hesitate to ask. We are looking forward to exceeding your expectations!
Campeon is located just steps away from the center of Union Square on 16th street. Convenient subway access via the N/Q/R or 4/5/6 trains provides easy accessibility for your guests.
- Occupancy: up to 175
- Outdoor seating: up to 20
- Bar: 28 seats
- Sub dividing the restaurant is available
- Meal periods: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner available
- Audio Coverage: 4 Unique Zones, JBL theatre audio ( 28 speakers)
- Televisions: 50 240 hz sets, All in HD supported by Direct TV
- Handicap accessible with one level space.